SOUNDSTATION IP5000 (SIP) CONFERENCE PHONE.
- HD Voice technology provides crystal clear conference calls
- 2m microphone pick up range
- Compatible with most IP platforms
- Backlit LED display
- Power over Ethernet
Ideally designed for small conference room
The Polycom SoundStation IP 5000 is an IP conference phone offering unrivalled sound quality in professional conference calls. This compact and stylish model is ideal for use in smaller rooms, such as offices or meeting rooms with up to 6 participants.
3 built in microphones
This IP conference phone delivers crystal clear voice quality , capturing even the lowest and highest tones of the human voice and therefore making conversations sound incredibly real, which results in reduced listener fatigue and increased productivity. The 360º microphone uses voice activity detection technology to automatically adjust the sensitivity of the microphone according to where participants are sitting, ensuring that everyone can speak normally and make themselves heard up to 2m away.
Acoustic echo cancellation
It is also resistant to interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices. Combined with a full-duplex speaker and acoustic echo cancellation, this all makes for impressive audio quality.
LED Display integrated
The high resolution LED display allows you to see caller information, calls waiting and the time and date, providing an interactive interface and more user-friendly navigation of the IP 5000's various features.
SIP software compatible with most SIP platforms
This conference phone takes advantage of Polycom's long experience in conference phone and VoIP technology to deliver some of the best SIP interoperability in the industry, sharing the same SIP telephone software as other award-winning Polycom SoundPoint IP products. Integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE) makes this conference phone easy to install, with the option of using a mains power kit for environments which are not equipped for PoE - although this must be purchased separately:Soundstation IP 5000 power supply.
- HD voice: crystal clear conversations
- Full-duplex speaker
- 2m microphone pick-up
- SIP software
- Compatible with most SIP platforms
- High resolution display: 248 x 68 pixels
- Integrated PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Adjustable volume settings
- Voice activity detection
- Comfort noise fill
- DTMF tone generation
- Low delay audio packet transmission
- Acoustic echo cancellation
- Background noise supression
- Contact directory
- Call history
- Time and date display
- Shared call
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
- Distinctive incoming call treatment/call waiting
- Call timer
- Call transfer
- Call divert
- One touch speed dial
- Call waiting
- Missed call notification
- Do not disturb function
- Ethernet 10/100 Base T.
- IP Address Configuration: DHCP, static IP
- Supported Codecs: G.711, G.729a, G.722, iLBC
- Time synchronization with SNTP server
- IETF SIP (RFC 3261 and companion RFCs)
- Size: 28.5 x 26.5x 6.5cm
- Weight: 1.36kg
|Enable Hide Price||No|