POLYCOM SOUNDSTATION IP 7000 (SIP) CONFERENCE PHONE.
- Refurbished Polycom Soundstation IP 7000
- Compatible with multiple SIP call platforms
- PoE: Built-in Power over Ethernet
- Polycom HD Voice technology for lifelike voice clarity
- Full-Duplex technology
- Large LCD display with XHTML microbrowser
- 2.5mm headset port
Ideal for executive offices, conference rooms and board rooms
The Polycom Soundstation IP 7000 Conference Phone has been designed for use with SIP-based VoIP platforms, and is equipped with built-in Power over Ethernet (PoE). This is the most advanced conference phone ever developed and is ideal for executive offices, conference rooms and board rooms.
With HD Voice technology
Polycom’s HD Voice technology provides incredible voice quality, turning ordinary conference calls into crystal clear conversations. It also features technology that eliminates interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices, ensuring that your conversations are not interrupted.
Multi-line high-resolution LCD display
Its multi-line high-resolution LCD display features an XHTML micro-browser for access to advanced applications such as three-party conferencing and LDAP corporate directory integration.
20-foot microphone pick-up
This IP conference phone has a 20-foot microphone pick-up, and two optional expansion microphones or up to 4 IP conference phones can be added to ensure that everyone in the room is heard perfectly.
You can also connect the SoundStation IP 7000 to the Polycom HDX high-definition video-conferencing system for a complete integrated voice and video conferencing system.
Please note: This product is a refurbished model. If you would like a brand new model please see the product page here.
- IP connection
- SIP protocol
- PoE: Power over Ethernet
- Polycom HD Voice: perfect sound quality for ultra-clear voice communications
- Full Duplex Audio: filters out echoes and background noise
- Multi-line LCD display
- Built in XHTML browser
- Automatic audio adjustments depending on where conference participants are seated
- Wideband sound from 160 Hz to 22KHz
- Large hi-res display
- 2.5mm jack for connecting your PC or mobile to your IP7000 phone
- Do not disturb function, call transfer, call waiting
- 3-party conference, call history
- USB and USB ports
- Expandable: 2 ports for additional microphones (sold separately) to increase the range of the IP7000
- Call waiting
- Call duration
- Missed call notification
- Keypad lock
- Mute button
- Volume control
|Enable Hide Price||No|