POLYCOM CX5500 UNIFIED CONFERENCE STATION
- HD video conferences via Microsoft Lync and Lync room services
- 360º 1080p USB camera with active speaker detection
- USB plug and play functionality - easy to use
- 20ft (6m) microphone pick up
- Optional extension microphones
The POLYCOM CX5500 is a video conferencing solution for Lync environments, delivering HD voice technology and audio streaming just by plugging in your laptop.
The 1080p HD camera automatically tracks the flow of the conversation thanks to active speaker detection technology, meaning users can focus entirely on the conversation and not on controlling the equipment with remote controls. With a 360º panoramic view, all participants are fully engaged, and with a microphone pick up of 20ft (6m), all speakers will be heard clearly, even if they are at the far end of the table. For larger rooms, extension microphones are available (sold separately).
Polycom's HD Voice technology now features a dynamic audio range of 160Hz to 22,000Hz., resulting in perfect voice clarity and increasing the productivity of your meetings.
Using the CX5500 couldn't be easier. With plug and play connectivity, users simply plug the CX5500 to their laptiop via USB cable.
- Plug and play USB connection
- HD voice and video solution for Lync environments
- 360° 1080p USB with active speaker detection
- Active speaker and panoramic video stream output
- 6m (20 ft) microphone pickup
- ptimized for Microsoft Lync 2013 and Lync Room systems
- 160 Hz-22 kHz audio processing
- Base: 210 x 300 x 56mm
- Console: 369 x 325 – 2.4kg
|Enable Hide Price||No|