POLYCOM CX3000 IP CONFERENCE PHONE FOR MICROSOFT LYNC.
- Bring group video, voice and content together through Microsoft Live Meeting 2007, either as a hosted service or through Microsoft Lync
- When used with the Microsoft Lync PC client in a Lync Server 2010 environment, group video, voice and instant messaging are brought together into one seamless experience
- Advanced technology automatically changes the camera view so that the active speaker can always be identified, allowing participants to easily track the flow of conversation
- Fully engage all participants by providing a 360 panoramic view of the conference room when used with Microsoft Live Meeting 2007 or Microsoft Lync 2010 (Note: Live Meeting 2007 version 8.0.6362.128 or later is required)
- Simple USB plug-and-play operation that requires little or no training to use
- Easy to deploy - even remote offices or small business with limited IT support can easily set up and configure the device
- Record meetings for playback with synchronized voice, video and content
Polycom CX3000 Product Overview
Unparalleled clarity – Polycom HD Voice technology makes your conference calls sound amazingly clear and life-like.
More productive conference calls – Patented Polycom Acoustic Clarity™ technology means Polycom conference phones deliver the best conference phone experience with no compromises.
Ensure everyone is heard loud and clear – Enjoy a 12-foot microphone pickup range, with optional expansion microphones also available.
Seamless user experience – Benefit from the same familiar Communications Server "14" experience as Polycom CX desk phones.
Easy access to calendar and contact directory – Designed for robust Communications Server "14" feature support
Quick and easy to get up and running – Built-in Power over Ethernet, with AC power kit also availab
|Enable Hide Price||No|