ARUBA IAP-205H WIRELESS ACCESS POINT - HOSPITALITY
|RTS||Uplink : 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet (RJ-45, back)
local: three 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet (RJ-45, bottom)
|Connectivity, standard||IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
|Power consumption||Direct DC source: 48 VDC nominal, +/- 5%
Power over Ethernet (PoE): 48 VDC (nominal)
802.3af/at compliant source
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||3.4 x 1.6 x 5.9 in|
High-Performance Dual-Radio 802.11ac Access Points for Hospitality and Branch Deployments
- Compact and cost-effective Aruba 205H Hospitality Series Access Points easily mount to a standard data wall-box and use the existing structured cabling system to provide secure wired and wireless network access in dormitories, classrooms, hotels, medical clinics and multi-tenant environments.
- Delivers wireless data rates of up to 867 Mbps to 5-GHz devices with 802.11ac technology leveraging two spatial MIMO streams while simultaneously supporting 2.4-GHz 802.11n clients with data rates of up to 400 Mbps.
- Three local Gigabit Ethernet ports are available to securely attach wired devices to your network. One of these ports is also capable of supplying PoE power to the attached device.
Two Devices in One
- Aruba 205H Hospitality Series Access Points ship with everything you need to deploy it as a wall-mounted hospitality AP, attaching directly to a standard single gang data wall-box.
- The integrated antennas of the 205H are optimized for the deployments with the AP mounted vertically on either a wall or desk. The antenna patterns are slightly directional, focusing RF energy to and from the area facing the front of the AP.
- The 205H itself receives power from either an AC-to-DC adapter accessory or from the switch it attaches to, using PoE via the uplink Gigabit Ethernet port.
|Enable Hide Price||No|