ARUBA 5406R ZL2 SWITCH
- Powerful Aruba Layer 3 modular switch series with VSF stacking, low latency and resiliency.
- HPE Smart Rate for high-speed multi-gigabit bandwidth and PoE+ power.
- Scalable line rate 40GbE for wireless traffic aggregation.
- Optimized for innovative SDN applications with OpenFlow support.
- Security and network management tools with ClearPass Policy Manager and AirWave support.
The Aruba 5400R zl2 Switch Series is an industry-leading mobile campus access solution with HPE Smart Rate multi- gigabit ports for high-speed 802.11ac devices. It delivers enterprise-class resiliency with innovative flexibility and scalability for customers creating digital workplaces that are optimized for mobile users with an integrated wired and wireless approach. This series brings scalable aggregation with Virtual Switching Framework (VSF) stacking technology, hitless failover, and Fast Software Upgrade for 5400R VSF stacks. The advanced Layer 2 and 3 feature set includes OSPF, IPv6, IPv4 BGP, Tunneled Node, robust QoS and policy- based routing with no software licensing required.
Based on a powerful ProVision ASIC, the Aruba 5400R zl2 Switch Series has a high-speed, high-capacity architecture with 2 Tbps crossbar switching fabric with low 2.1µ latency, unprecedented programmability, and supports innovative SDN applications. This series offers flexible connectivity options with 6- or 12-slot compact chassis, line rate 40GbE, up to 96 line rate 10GbE ports and up to 288 ports of PoE+.
The 5400R is SDN optimized with OpenFlow support and is easy to deploy and manage with advanced security and network management tools like Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager and Aruba AirWave.
|Enable Hide Price||No|